New Member AZ

Welcome to the AZ club! Glad to have you on the board!

New member here in the Verde Valley of Arizona. Order placed in June of this year. Grand Touring, Quantum Grey, Mojave, 19" Aero Range.
Have you received your GT yet? I am in the VOC and have the same color combo on order as you except in the Touring?

Update; exciting news: I received a phone call from my delivery rep in Scottsdale. I now have a VIN assignment & apparently will be taking delivery in approximately 3 weeks! I had previously opted for home delivery, but have changed that to pick up at the service center. - I would appreciate any input or comments regarding the purchase and delivery experiences of other Lucid owners. Any tips or lessons learned? Thanks.

Update; exciting news: I received a phone call from my delivery rep in Scottsdale. I now have a VIN assignment & apparently will be taking delivery in approximately 3 weeks! I had previously opted for home delivery, but have changed that to pick up at the service center. - I would appreciate any input or comments regarding the purchase and delivery experiences of other Lucid owners. Any tips or lessons learned? Thanks.
congrats!!!

Back