New LUCID Exterior Customization by: Ironclad Paint Protection & Coatings

Ironclad PPC

Cars
Lucid Air (Ordering)
Hello all!
Mario here again owner of Ironclad.
I have seen many questions on these Forums / Threads asking about different looks and customizations for your lucid. Everything from Satin paint work to crazy color combos.

I'm here to tell you that we now have the ability to give you everything that's in your mind and put it on paper in real time.

The following pictures you will see we can make happen
we specialize in:
Paint Protection Film - Ceramic Coatings - Color Change Wraps - Powder Coatings - Paint Correction

**In the thread if you have any request, I can render almost anything you want in color customizations etc**

Ironclad Paint Protection & Coatings
561-231-0589
[email protected]

Vintage Green with Rose gold trim and paint matched upper pillars
2.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg

Snow Blue Color matched all trim and emblems w/ Gloss Black Roof
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Metallic Yellow with Dark matte grey trim
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Gloss Black with Satin Black Trim
15.jpg

Oooh that green...

Real question...do you guys have a Sapphire Lite mockup...

I will be contacting you guys when my Pure comes in at Riviera Beach.
Besides ppf, and tint, top priority is to wrap the black "racing strips" on the roof to match the car. This looks terrible. (I know it's a gutter/seam to the metal roof, but come on Lucid, really?)
20221128_101845.jpg

I will be contacting you guys when my Pure comes in at Riviera Beach.
Besides ppf, and tint, top priority is to wrap the black "racing strips" on the roof to match the car. This looks terrible. (I know it's a gutter/seam to the metal roof, but come on Lucid, really?)
View attachment 7980
Just be careful since those also contain the mounts for roof accessories. (That’s also why they are separate; they are reinforced for that reason).

Hello all!
Mario here again owner of Ironclad.
I have seen many questions on these Forums / Threads asking about different looks and customizations for your lucid. Everything from Satin paint work to crazy color combos.

I'm here to tell you that we now have the ability to give you everything that's in your mind and put it on paper in real time.

The following pictures you will see we can make happen
we specialize in:
Paint Protection Film - Ceramic Coatings - Color Change Wraps - Powder Coatings - Paint Correction

**In the thread if you have any request, I can render almost anything you want in color customizations etc**

Ironclad Paint Protection & Coatings
561-231-0589
[email protected]

Vintage Green with Rose gold trim and paint matched upper pillars
View attachment 7873View attachment 7874View attachment 7875

Snow Blue Color matched all trim and emblems w/ Gloss Black Roof
View attachment 7876View attachment 7877View attachment 7878

Metallic Yellow with Dark matte grey trim
View attachment 7879View attachment 7880View attachment 7881

Gloss Black with Satin Black Trim
View attachment 7882
Can anyone be so kind as to give me accurate 20” custom wheel demonstrations?
Hole specs I believe are 5x120
Width front 9? Rear 9.5?
Offset guessing 35 mm front and back??
I want to have a custom set manufactured, and I need these numbers to be accurate, please help if you can.

Just be careful since those also contain the mounts for roof accessories. (That’s also why they are separate; they are reinforced for that reason).
Very True! some vehicle like the Panamera have special mounts etc. However fortunately the lucid has a folding clip mount that holds anything like a roof rack or something thats on the current AIR. Leads me to believe that its purely aesthetic for their decision to make that all black.

What i would worry about is if the roof rails want to be paint matched to the car is the gasket that is in between the interior of the car and exterior. every car's system is different. Thats something ill have to talk to lucid about for sure before going down that rabbit hole.

Can anyone be so kind as to give me accurate 20” custom wheel demonstrations?
Hole specs I believe are 5x120
Width front 9? Rear 9.5?
Offset guessing 35 mm front and back??
I want to have a custom set manufactured, and I need these numbers to be accurate, please help if you can.
Let me see what I can do for you! After xmas emails and texting is mayhem in the morning Haha. I'll see if my system can do specifics like Accurate offsets etc. for wheels.

There are other options too. for instance, many times we can call wheel manufacturers such as HRE wheels, Vossen etc. and they can tell us exactly what offset is necessary for the cars we wish to have as well as parameters. if that's something you'd like for us to do I'm sure I can assist you. what wheels are you looking at anyway?

Back