New GT Owner

Scyoung1

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Just took delivery of my Quatum Gray GT this evening at the Plainview, NY SC. I’m upgrading from a Model S. The whole experience from order to delivery was pretty easy and so far am loving the vehicle. I test drove it twice at the Westchester, NY showroom and finally decided to pull the trigger with all of the year end incentives. Looking forward to learning a lot more about the vehicle and enjoying some long road trips.

Just took delivery of my Quatum Gray GT this evening at the Plainview, NY SC. I’m upgrading from a Model S. The whole experience from order to delivery was pretty easy and so far am loving the vehicle. I test drove it twice at the Westchester, NY showroom and finally decided to pull the trigger with all of the year end incentives. Looking forward to learning a lot more about the vehicle and enjoying some long road trips.
Congratulations and Welcome to the #LucidOwnersClub!

Congratulations! Great choice!

Congratulations, the has past 15 months have been a good experience for me owning an AGT.

Think we have identical cars (Tahoe interior?) - took delivery of mine just before Christmas. Having a few issues with drivability and service center yet to respond. Hopefully can get it cleared up soon.

Congratulations! It's a great ride, just a few things you will learn to li

Think we have identical cars (Tahoe interior?) - took delivery of mine just before Christmas. Having a few issues with drivability and service center yet to respond. Hopefully can get it cleared up soon.
I got the Mojave interior. I have a few things that need to be addressed as well. I was having trouble reaching the service center so called customer care. I got a quick call back from the service center and have a mobile appointment scheduled for 1/9. If you’re still having trouble scheduling service I recommend trying customer care.

Back