New forged wheels

chinesejpl

Cars
Air GT
I ordered a set of forged 21" wheels in March and it recently arrived. They were custom ordered to the exact same specs as oem so I transferred the stock tires and tpms over. I forgot to weigh them but carrying both, I'd estimate they were about 8lbs lighter each. Overall, I'm very happy with how they turned out

Efficiency as compared to my 19" winter tires is about the same.

As an aside, I've think my ride quality has become slightly more harsh on 21s with the new software update which was not really noticeable on my 19s.

My car has full stealth ppf

Attachments

• 20230603_111255.jpg
    20230603_111255.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 266
  • 20230529_212529.jpg
    20230529_212529.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 270
  • 20230602_133918.jpg
    20230602_133918.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 270
I ordered a set of forged 21" wheels in March and it recently arrived. They were custom ordered to the exact same specs as oem so I transferred the stock tires and tpms over. I forgot to weigh them but carrying both, I'd estimate they were about 8lbs lighter each. Overall, I'm very happy with how they turned out

As an aside, I've think my ride quality has become slightly more harsh on 21s with the new software update which was not really noticeable on my 19s.

Love those rims wow! Looks stunning and definitely compliments the car and makes it look a lot more sporty. Great looking car!

I bought them Electric Forged online. They buy them directly from a Chinese manufacturer. Turned out very nice and much cheaper than buying forged HRE or BBS which are over $10k

Because who needs aero! Just kidding, with 8lbs lighter you will notice a massive difference in handling, and compared to the lucid's 21s probably ride quality.(coming from 19s it would be worse)

Because who needs aero! Just kidding, with 8lbs lighter you will notice a massive difference in handling, and compared to the lucid's 21s probably ride quality.(coming from 19s it would be worse)
And you know this from your extensive driving experience as a 13 year old? Please be careful with your statements on this forum that might influence real world buyers. I have discussed this with you privately several times and yet you continue. Here is a public warning.

I'm sure they aren't aerodynamic and will ding a few kms off my total mileage but they look great. Given that the car's range is generally pretty high already, I accept the reduced mileage for aesthetics :)

Now I'm debating powder coating my calipers red...

Back