New Air GT in Toronto area

bdham

Finally got delivery of my Lucid Air GT last week after many delays. Got the Tahoe interior which I think looks really nice. PPF and ceramic coating done. Also got light tinting on the windows.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 141
Finally got delivery of my Lucid Air GT last week after many delays. Got the Tahoe interior which I think looks really nice. PPF and ceramic coating done. Also got light tinting on the windows.
Is this the first Canada delivery?

I personally haven't seen a single one on the road here, but I'm told that there are others.

Congrats!!! I’m in CA….and welcome to the Lucid Family!!! You will LOVE it!! I went with AGT Black w/Mohave interior, 21s—received delivery in April. Whole process took six months from reservation to delivery.

Attachments

• 21CEE395-5742-4F32-BFA7-3EB3DB620773.jpeg
    21CEE395-5742-4F32-BFA7-3EB3DB620773.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
Congrats 😎 I got the same spec as you but I’ve wrapped it

Congratulations! How are you are enjoying the car? We have had a Touring reservation since February and have been looking for Lucids in the city, but haven't seen one yet. Now I know you are around, I'll look harder 🧐! We have never wrapped or done any tinting on any of our previous cars, but having lurked on this forum for the last six months or so, it seems like many many Lucid owners do this. May I ask where you had your coating and tinting done, and would you recommend the company? Thank you!

Congratulations! How are you are enjoying the car? We have had a Touring reservation since February and have been looking for Lucids in the city, but haven't seen one yet. Now I know you are around, I'll look harder 🧐! We have never wrapped or done any tinting on any of our previous cars, but having lurked on this forum for the last six months or so, it seems like many many Lucid owners do this. May I ask where you had your coating and tinting done, and would you recommend the company? Thank you!
Thanks! I absolutely love driving this car! There are some software issues which the next update will hopefully address. There are a lot of places in the GTA that do PPF/wraps/tinting and coating. I went to SRS tints which is not too far from where I live. They were helpful and professional.

Thanks! I absolutely love driving this car! There are some software issues which the next update will hopefully address. There are a lot of places in the GTA that do PPF/wraps/tinting and coating. I went to SRS tints which is not too far from where I live. They were helpful and professional.
Thanks for the info about SRS tints. Any comments/observations on the first couple weeks with your GT? It hasn't been long, but have you needed to use a public charger yet? If you have, what was your experience? There is a good bit of information on the charging infrastructure in the US, but not much that I have seen on the Canadian side. (I am familiar with the Tesla supercharger system, but have zero experience with the other available systems and what I have heard about what is on the US side does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Thank you in advance!

Another fellow Torontonian! Hope to see you rip down the 401 or DVP (just kidding, you can’t with the traffic).

From what my SA told me, majority of the Lucid owners in GTA are retirees with multiple cars that are garaging their DE or GTP/R and driving their other vehicle. SA unsure why they don’t want to drive it out on the road.

Another fellow Torontonian! Hope to see you rip down the 401 or DVP (just kidding, you can’t with the traffic).

From what my SA told me, majority of the Lucid owners in GTA are retirees with multiple cars that are garaging their DE or GTP/R and driving their other vehicle. SA unsure why they don’t want to drive it out on the road.
Good to meet you, jOhn! Do you have your car yet?

Back