Nausea

Ssonward

Cars
Lucid Air
Any of you guys getting nausea or nauseous when driving Lucid Air? I have it on the smooth setting.

We had this problem quite a bit with our Model 3 performance, but not so much with the Air. You'll need to be more gentle/deliberate when easing off the accelerator pedal. Sudden acceleration or deceleration tends to induce nausea. Setting regeneration to "standard" may help.

Any of you guys getting nausea or nauseous when driving Lucid Air? I have it on the smooth setting.
Not at all, thankfully. I do get nauseous in most Teslas though.

I think initially I did feel it a little bit but that was mostly the new car smell. After having it for over a month now, it's been totally fine.

Is this only when using ACC? There’s a bug where it hyper-varies the throttle to make the speed too exact and you’ll feel an oscillating feeling that can make you queasy. I hope a fix is coming.

Do you notice your energy consumption gauge acting like a metronome? There was a thread about that. If constant acceleration/deceleration is causing the problem, setting regen to standard like @DeaneG suggested and just practicing being more steady with the accelerator should ease the situation. Once you get used to that, you can set regen to strong to make 1 pedal driving easier.

Do you notice your energy consumption gauge acting like a metronome? There was a thread about that. If constant acceleration/deceleration is causing the problem, setting regen to standard like @DeaneG suggested and just practicing being more steady with the accelerator should ease the situation. Once you get used to that, you can set regen to strong to make 1 pedal driving easier.
To make regen less intrusive, use Swift mode with standard Regen. Big difference from Smooth.

Back