National Drive Electric Week 2024

Snafu

Verified Owner
Cars
2000 RAV4, AGT/Zen Red
I think I only saw an Arizona thread opting to attend an event so far this Spring, so are there any others going? I've gone to several over the years with each step of my EV progression, and it looks to be a fairly full house this year. I'm surprised the usual Tesla Roadster, R1T, electric conversions, and Ford F150 Lightning and Mach-E are not showing up this year. It was attending one of these events in 2019 that answered enough of my questions to convince me to "drive electric" and showed me options. I hope others are taking the time to pick a local event.

1713701709254.png

I think I only saw an Arizona thread opting to attend an event so far this Spring, so are there any others going? I've gone to several over the years with each step of my EV progression, and it looks to be a fairly full house this year. I'm surprised the usual Tesla Roadster, R1T, electric conversions, and Ford F150 Lightning and Mach-E are not showing up this year. It was attending one of these events in 2019 that answered enough of my questions to convince me to "drive electric" and showed me options. I hope others are taking the time to pick a local event.

View attachment 20046
I’m doing one in Nor Cal next Saturday. Tesla has a booth, and the guy putting the event on had room for one car and it was a Tesla originally. He moved them to the Tesla booth and wanted a different EV so he reached out and asked if I’d be willing to come with the Lucid.

Back