My new sweet ride!

TCGT

Cars
Grand Touring
So, yea, it took awhile (6 months from confirmation) but oh, man is it worth it! A beast in Quantum Grey that delivers you right into that sweet spot of luxury and performance. Knew I was getting something special, but thought wife wouldn’t appreciate as much - until I pulled up to give her a ride & saw the big smile. First words were “that is a sexy car”! Mic drop - I’m good!
1659635065570.jpeg

Nice! also good to see they delivered the 19s with the recommended modifications. Good luck with it. Still waiting for a delivery date for mine which is supposed to be leaving (left) PDI.

So, yea, it took awhile (6 months from confirmation) but oh, man is it worth it! A beast in Quantum Grey that delivers you right into that sweet spot of luxury and performance. Knew I was getting something special, but thought wife wouldn’t appreciate as much - until I pulled up to give her a ride & saw the big smile. First words were “that is a sexy car”! Mic drop - I’m good!
View attachment 3873
Congrats, that looks so good! The best part is that the chics dig it!

Congrats!!

Nice pic. And congrats. That grey really is nice. And I definitely plan to do the same thing with the 19s.

I think the grey compliments the silver roof better than any of the other colors. Some of the comments I get on mine have been "love the color (zenith red) but the silver makes it look like an old persons car". With the grey it blends well on the other colors I think it's a love it or hate it.

I think the grey compliments the silver roof better than any of the other colors. Some of the comments I get on mine have been "love the color (zenith red) but the silver makes it look like an old persons car". With the grey it blends well on the other colors I think it's a love it or hate it.
Agreed. I think a green or blue, at the same level as the Quantum but with just a hint of either tint, would also go well with the silver. The Red and Black are a bit darker, so the contrast is a bit stronger.

Congratulations!!

Pretty flawless delivery, with only one issue on the left rear panel (alignment is off). I called it out & the guy said he’d report it. Anyone know how they fix something like that?
Otherwise, music set up was a little strange in that the equalizer settings were all set high, yet the bass was pretty noticeably absent on the initial Tidal tracks (imported from my library, so not sure how that effects things). Then, next time in car when I told Alexa to play music it came from Amazon and was a much fuller sound all around. Want to use Tidal if I can but not sure of best practices - anyone?

Nice! also good to see they delivered the 19s with the recommended modifications. Good luck with it. Still waiting for a delivery date for mine which is supposed to be leaving (left) PDI.
Has anyone tried keeping the aero fins on the 19, but switching the center piece to the silver

View attachment 3873
Wooooohoooo. I am sincerely happy for you!!!

Agree that the grey probably goes best with the stock silver trim. Beautiful car and congrats!!

Silver trim used to be better when it was a matte finish instead of the shinier new one.

Congratulations. Beautiful car.

Silver trim used to be better when it was a matte finish instead of the shinier new one.
Having seen the matte on the pre-production car in New York, I would agree.

The 19’s look quite nice actually….
The more I look at all five wheel options for the Air, the less I like the standard 21s.

If we're talking looks alone, I like the 20s best. Followed by the 21s on the GT-P. Followed by the Dream's 21s. Then the 19s (with the black inserts removed, of course). And then the standard 21s.

I'd totally go for the 20s, if I thought that a) wouldn't delay my order and b) would be easy to find winter tires for.

But as I've said before, I think all the wheel options are nice. And that's rare. Usually, I'm lucky to find one set of wheels I like from the manufacturer of most cars.

Back