My Lucid Miami Air Grand Touring Project

mylucidmiami

Site Vendor
Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, Taycan CT
DE Number
My Lucid Miami is excited to present our Lucid Air Grand Touring Project featuring a vibrant Hexis Highlighter Yellow Wrap, New Aero 21" Wheels, Full Chrome Delete, Ceramic Tints, Interior Carbon Fiber Wrap and a Dash Camera Install.

Lucid Wheels Watermark 1.jpg

The Hexis Highlighter Yellow Wrap draws attention anywhere the car goes. Previously painted black, this new fun vinyl wrap color gives a new meaning to what a Lucid can be since most of the OEM colors are neutral.

Lucid Wheels Watermark 2.jpg

The New Aero Wheel company is our newest addition to what we offer for Lucid Air's with their futuristic and efficient wheel made to increase range while completely transforming the Lucid Air Platform.

lucid-gt-air_52796809074_o.jpg

Below you can find links to our recent Lucid Social Media posts including blogs, photoshoots, renderings, and other posts. Feel free to check them out!

My Lucid Miami Shop Car Blog - New Aero Wheels Blog - Lucid Photoshoot - My Lucid Miami Instagram - My Lucid Miami Website
The First Class Autosports Team

786-268-7501

[email protected]

5820 Commerce Ln, South Miami

Wife already hates the attention the Zenith Red gets. No way she would do the yellow, but I dig it.

My Lucid Miami is excited to present our Lucid Air Grand Touring Project featuring a vibrant Hexis Highlighter Yellow Wrap, New Aero 21" Wheels, Full Chrome Delete, Ceramic Tints, Interior Carbon Fiber Wrap and a Dash Camera Install.

View attachment 12613

The Hexis Highlighter Yellow Wrap draws attention anywhere the car goes. Previously painted black, this new fun vinyl wrap color gives a new meaning to what a Lucid can be since most of the OEM colors are neutral.

View attachment 12614

The New Aero Wheel company is our newest addition to what we offer for Lucid Air's with their futuristic and efficient wheel made to increase range while completely transforming the Lucid Air Platform.

View attachment 12615

Below you can find links to our recent Lucid Social Media posts including blogs, photoshoots, renderings, and other posts. Feel free to check them out!

My Lucid Miami Shop Car Blog - New Aero Wheels Blog - Lucid Photoshoot - My Lucid Miami Instagram - My Lucid Miami Website

786-268-7501

[email protected]

Wheels look really good on your car though. They probably wouldn't look as great or seamless on my Zenith Red.
I like the black stripes too. Yellow isn't my color, but it's bold!

I appreciate the effort, but you took an elegant design and turned it into a Dodge Charger. That would have to be a pass for me

I is the first time I’ve seen those custom arrow wheels on someone’s car in a picture though. They look good, but for the price 😅..

View attachment 12613

View attachment 12614

View attachment 12615

786-268-7501

[email protected]

Gorgeous!!

I appreciate the effort, but you took an elegant design and turned it into a Dodge Charger. That would have to be a pass for me
My wife asked if it was a Charger when I showed her the picture. Not exactly the vibe of the Lucid.

I wonder if the stripes cause the mix-up on the hood.

I'm not a fan of yellow, but the car looks slick. It looks like a transformer ready to be a robot in a movie. But I LOVE the rims and wheels! Nice touch.

I have not been a fan of the two color look of the Lucid Air and prefer the single, metal one color Pure package appearance. But in this case, the black top and windows made it look almost like a convertible. Not sure I like all of it but I do like the black out package.

Wheels look really good on your car though. They probably wouldn't look as great or seamless on my Zenith Red.
I like the black stripes too. Yellow isn't my color, but it's bold!
Hey Volund, it's our shop car so we wanted to be bold! The OEM colors are great but we wanted to stand out more so we decided to go with the yellow. The wheels can always be powder coated to match the Zenith Red better!

looks amazing! definitely stands out! definitely for the streets of miami

I'm curious about the wheels. Other than manufacturer stats, have you done real world testing to compare your efficiency rating (i.e. miles per kwh) on the OEM 21" vs New Aero 21"?

I'm not a fan of yellow, but the car looks slick. It looks like a transformer ready to be a robot in a movie. But I LOVE the rims and wheels! Nice touch.
Thank you Genghis! The rims are an awesome addition to the car, they completely transform it while keeping the factory tires. This is our shop car so we change the color often, stay updated to catch our next iteration of the lucid coming very soon!

I have not been a fan of the two color look of the Lucid Air and prefer the single, metal one color Pure package appearance. But in this case, the black top and windows made it look almost like a convertible. Not sure I like all of it but I do like the black out package.
Thanks for the feedback! The black out package is one of our favorite parts of the build. That part will for sure stay for future wraps that we do on the car but they can be wrapped any color!

Back