My Friend's Lucid Air Pure cannot have Launch Control!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorAsa

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
We decided to do a quarter-mile race and find out it's 0-60 with launch control, but for some reason, my friend does not show a blue bear launch control, but mine does! We did the brake and accelerator push, my touring, but my friend's pure couldn't! Is this normal, or is this a problem?

We decided to do a quarter-mile race and find out it's 0-60 with launch control, but for some reason, my friend does not show a blue bear launch control, but mine does! We did the brake and accelerator push, my touring, but my friend's pure couldn't! Is this normal, or is this a problem?
Make sure it's in Sprint mode and traction control is on.

This is the second time you’ve referenced the friends inability to understand the vehicle they’ve purchased. I can tell reading is not his thing. However, you should ask your friend join the forum and read up on their awesome new car. Additionally, the owners manual is on the app and in the vehicle. I know reading it can be boring, but it has a wealth of knowledge on his new car and doesn’t need to be read in one sitting.

This is the second time you’ve referenced the friends inability to understand the vehicle they’ve purchased. I can tell reading is not his thing. However, you should ask your friend join the forum and read up on their awesome new car. Additionally, the owners manual is on the app and in the vehicle. I know reading it can be boring, but it has a wealth of knowledge on his new car and doesn’t need to be read in one sitting.
*Third* time:
This thread
Here
Here

This "friend" really should have looked into what "he" was buying before "he" bought it....

It make sense, however, the owner manual does not talk about the launch control.

Definitely not a motor failure as the car is very good at throwing up errors that will put it into turtle mode if that were true. User error.

*Third* time:
This thread
Here
Here

This "friend" really should have looked into what "he" was buying before "he" bought it....
yes. Third time of trolling. Time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back