My First EV

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
I just realized that I have driven an EV many times in the past. My first drive was in Lisbon....it was all black and was difficult to control but I endured. It was tricky on the cobblestone streets and hills...even more so after Estoril and a few glasses of wine.
Segway.jpg

I guess that was my first EV too...about five years ago. A local ski area (Gunstock) has expanded to summer activities, and you got a 10-minute Segway class and then were let loose on the Cross-Country ski trails through the woods for a couple hours. EVs today are a lot less hazardous and much more relaxing!

I guess that was my first EV too...about five years ago. A local ski area (Gunstock) has expanded to summer activities, and you got a 10-minute Segway class and then were let loose on the Cross-Country ski trails through the woods for a couple hours. EVs today are a lot less hazardous and much more relaxing!
I still remember when the world was SO HYPED for project ginger. I have not seen that level of hype, maybe ever, since then lol. I think the first iPhone maybe had it beat.

I just realized that I have driven an EV many times in the past. My first drive was in Lisbon....it was all black and was difficult to control but I endured. It was tricky on the cobblestone streets and hills...even more so after Estoril and a few glasses of wine.View attachment 4883
Well, I see your problem. You're not supposed to connect 3 of them together and try to ride them all at once! 😆

I remember I was so into Hoverboard, I got 4 in my household. It was fab at the time, but now no more after news of catching on fire.

Back