Interesting, the previous pictures I'd seen hadn't made it clear just how many sensors had been added beyond the obvious roof mounted additions. The need for so many sensors does call into question how much any Gravity buyer should be expecting improved autonomous driving with the standard sensor package. I see that the current language on the Gravity page for DreamDrive Pro says "Future-capable ADAS hardware for driving and parking with one of the most comprehensive sensor suites available", but clearly Nuro didn't think the sensors suite is sufficient for their needs. I wish the guys from Lucid had been directly asked about this.
I appreciate that Lucid isn't over-promising the way Tesla does. But it does also make me rethink whether the extra $5250 for DD Pro over DD Premium is really worth it. For me personally, long distance driving is where I appreciate increasingly advanced ADAS, and the current explicitly listed Pro features of "Hands-free Drive Assist" and "Automated Lane Change" both bear on that. For short distance driving, I'm not sure I care much about ADAS, only fully autonomous would really make a difference (think driving me home from a party when I've had one too many). The "Traffic Light Detection" and "Enhanced Automated Park In/Out (Parking between lines)" features thus don't add much appeal for me. All in all, this probably does lean me towards thinking that DD Premium makes more sense than Pro. At least until the day when Lucid sheds more light on what "Future-capable ADAS hardware" will enable.