Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Poll time since it got mentioned in another thread. 3 votes per person! I'll try and gather what I felt was the most sought after items we would like fixed/implemented.

I suggest separating out car requirements from relationship/communication improvements. While I agree that "Better communication from Lucid regarding deliveries" will be a popular request, it will likely not be a Lucid trade-off with other requests (it will be independent/orthogonal to the software requests).

Perhaps separate out DashCam and Sentry Mode?

How about all of the above? 100K plu cars should be loaded with conveniences, no need to compromise

I suggest separating out car requirements from relationship/communication improvements. While I agree that "Better communication from Lucid regarding deliveries" will be a popular request, it will likely not be a Lucid trade-off with other requests (it will be independent/orthogonal to the software requests).

Perhaps separate out DashCam and Sentry Mode?
Too late now that the poll is going! Plus foe the dashcam/Sentry mode those should go hand in hand

How about all of the above? 100K plu cars should be loaded with conveniences, no need to compromise
I think the intent is to express the order/priority of all of the above

The one I would have added is "Faster boot time". The time it takes to boot is still annoying :(.

Overall the choices were really good though

I sent a link to this survey to my HQ contact and DA. I encourage others to do so as well.

The one I would have added is "Faster boot time". The time it takes to boot is still annoying :(.

I havent received my AGT yet, nor driven one, but if the boot time before you (safely) can drive away after sitting down in the drivers seat or it takes time to unlock the doors is slower than an ice would be very inconvinient.

I think faster boot time is something that is constantly being optimized, I HOPE!

FWIW I talked about Sentry mode and CarPlay with my SA last Saturday. He said that while they often get asked about Sentry mode, there has been no internal communication showing intent to work on that any time soon (may indicate autonomy as a priority for most of their software team). He also mentioned that CarPlay has taken a back seat some other features they want to release first (maybe Highway Assist?).

I think faster boot time is something that is constantly being optimized, I HOPE!
I think it is a priority based on the release notes for 1.2.1. It is possible to dramatically improve system responsiveness and loading times, but it takes lots of time, engineers and QA.

FWIW I talked about Sentry mode and CarPlay with my SA last Saturday. He said that while they often get asked about Sentry mode, there has been no internal communication showing intent to work on that any time soon (may indicate autonomy as a priority for most of their software team). He also mentioned that CarPlay has taken a back seat some other features they want to release first (maybe Highway Assist?).
Darn really want sentry mode!

Great poll - I'd say first choice would be highway assist - self driving. 2nd choice - nav screen automatically on- plus music auto on. Like tesla...

Darn really want sentry mode!
So do I, but I think I rather have Highway Assist if I had to choose between the two coming sooner.

Usually it’s two different teams working on each feature, but from what I have heard from employees, their software team isn’t as big as other companies yet. They do have rolling hires though.

As the one who does the grocery shopping, I would have preferred the fob to open the trunk. The frunk doesn't work as well for piling groceries in. I have to wait for it to wake up then stash the goods.

Mostly because when you park, the frunk is nose to nose with another car. In the garage, I would have to back in. As it is, I unload before I get into the garage.

I don’t mind the fob opening the frunk first and then the trunk because there’s no other way to open the frunk from the outside whereas the trunk has a button on the outside that can be pressed.

I don’t mind the fob opening the frunk first and then the trunk because there’s no other way to open the frunk from the outside whereas the trunk has a button on the outside that can be pressed.
I have an idea for Lucid actually related to the fob and trunk, and I think it’ll work: add a new fob button combination for the trunk.

The frunk is a long press-hold. Simply add a short press before to pop the trunk - short press, then press-hold. I’ve not found documentation on the protocol, but since the fob simply transmits what it is pressed I believe this could be added via OTA to the car.

My bad. I did not know I could do that. I see it in the owner's manual now. Thanks. I learn a lot from this forum.

Back