Mobile Service Westchester NY - 6 Stars!

pjr1310

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
This would be my first post on this forum, but after reading many critical posts, I have to give a full plug/high five/6 Stars/Job well done and all around beyond satisfaction rating to Mike. I was skeptical of not having a service center near my home, but I have to say their truck is pretty cool decked out and capabilities seem quite comprehensive. Aside from being extremely knowledgeable, professional, patient and courteous, he completed two tasks (center console replacement and minor mirror visor cover issue) and did spend some additional time going over some features that were still a bit unclear. There are a couple of other guys in the NY tri-State area, and I'm sure all well qualified, but Mike did go above and beyond today in my opinion. I have to add that I've only had the BEST experience so far from showroom, to sales and service! Absolutely love the car (honeymoon period after only 3 weeks) for so many reasons, and now will no doubt love it more with Apple Car Play being rolled out. It has a few minor software quirks that I'm sure will get worked out in future updates, but if most have the same experience as I have had thus far, and the company is able to ramp up manufacturing and marketing while preserving this quality of service and product, Lucid should blow Tesla and all other luxury EVs out of the water and Wall Street should wake up. Thank you Lucid and thank you again Mike!

Back