RESOLVED Mobile app on 2.3.10 control buttons disabled

ColonelBadger

Reaction score
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
IQZT5SXS
Noticed some weird behavior with the app while still running 2.3.10 and wondering whether it’s because I’m not on 2.4.

1. The app wasn’t showing the charging speed or estimated time to charge. It was only showing the updated % battery.
  2. The app on the charging page didn’t have the “stop charging” button while the car is charging.
  3. The main page buttons for lock/unlock, horn, climate etc. are all disabled. But the car mileage, battery % are all correctly up to date.

I rebooted the car (soft reset on Air symbol) and when I started charging again the app correctly started showing the charging speed and estimated time. However the buttons on the main page are still disabled. So I can’t control the car remotely via the iOS app.

Weirdly if I tap the unlock icon on the iOS widget that launches the main app and I then get the prompt asking if I want to unlock the doors and if I answer yes it works. So fundamentally the app can talk to the car. It just won’t enable the buttons.

Best I can figure with the latest changes on the backend at Lucid to support faster wake etc. the app needs 2.4 to be installed and because I’m still on 2.3.10 it doesn’t quite work.

Are others on 2.3.10 seeing this ?

Ok. Well I think I discovered the problem. The app didn’t wake the vehicle because it was already awake charging. So the buttons didn’t get enabled. Once the vehicle finished charging and slept, waking it from the app correctly enabled the buttons and the app worked correctly. So it sounds like i found bug in the latest app when the vehicle is already awake.

Back