Milestone

dawktah LucidGT

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT Zenith Red
Hello!

The site has reached a milestone for me that there are more posts that are new than I can keep track of. Is there a way to mark entire forum "read," or change how the site says things are "new?"

Look at the top right of the page and there is symbol of a sheet of paper with a top corner folded over. Press that symbol and a page will come up with just new posts you have not read.

Look at the top right of the page and there is symbol of a sheet of paper with a top corner folded over. Press that symbol and a page will come up with just new posts you have not read.

Thanks, I know about that, you have to have replied or subscribed. I'm talking about the entire forum. New appears in orange next to forum with unread posts.

You will probably have to quit your job and send your family away to stay on the forum and catch up with posts. As more Airs get shipped and membership here grows it’s going to be impossible to follow. Especially since topics go off course so much.😊

Wish it would be possible to not count new posts like reserved back in 2019 and still no Lucid yet or checked again today and still telling me that my Lucid Grey is coming soon posts

See the bottom option...
1649793122651.png

Back