Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA

$15k EV, not bad….
B967512B-ECE1-42B1-841F-6B0F9B1D1276.png

Does it fit on the bed of the Rivian.? I can park the Rivian far from the house and use the Micro as a car tender?

I looked into those last year for puttering around back roads. Many of the newer micro EV’s have no AC and are death traps even in minor wrecks. Might be ok to go to the grocery store a few miles away. Northern Europe still has tens of thousands of micro cars built after WWII that are still in use and some already converted to EV’s.

Showed that to wife. She said it’s crazy death wish in Houston, land of trucks, it work perfect in many Europe narrow streets.

Does it fit on the bed of the Rivian.? I can park the Rivian far from the house and use the Micro as a car tender?
I think these kind of car may be great application for UberEat DoorDash drivers.

I would totally get this if they ever sell them in the US. This would be our perfect second car for puttering around little Boulder. For those rare times when we both need to drive somewhere at the same time, and it's too far / cold for me to bike.

The car is made from Switzerland, It even take order from USA. I’m not even sure how this would work across Atlantic Ocean.

I've been eyeing the Archimoto FUV for a long time, for the same reason. But even they don't sell in CO yet. https://www.arcimoto.com/fuv

E bicycles and E assist bicycles have become really popular in the past 5 years also.

I've been eyeing the Archimoto FUV for a long time, for the same reason. But even they don't sell in CO yet. https://www.arcimoto.com/fuv
I would think this FUV car will have a problem when it is raining.

The Microlino, the more I think about it, the risky it is, if manufacturer doesn’t have a service center in US, how is it going to handle recalls.

The Microlino, the more I think about it, the risky it is, if manufacturer doesn’t have a service center in US, how is it going to handle recalls.
Put it in a box and overnight to the factory….😊

E bicycles and E assist bicycles have become really popular in the past 5 years also.
Saw one yesterday at Costco for $1200. I think it is perfect vehicle for people live around any metropolitan downtown.

Saw one yesterday at Costco for $1200. I think it is perfect vehicle for people live around any metropolitan downtown.
Yep. My eBike was one of the best purchases I've made in a long time. I ride downtown more often than I drive at this point. We have paths here that can get you pretty much anywhere you want without having to interact with cars much.

Doesn't rain here that much. They do have versions with covered roofs and doors, too. Not ideal in winter, though. The Micolino would be a bit better for that.

I’m sure it will fit. I see BMW made there back in the 50’s.

Hey I take my life in my hands every time I go out in my Isetta 600 just like the one in tesla2.0s post

Attachments

• 0AC238EB-FE7B-4847-B378-484E90042E7A.jpeg
    0AC238EB-FE7B-4847-B378-484E90042E7A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 68
Hey I take my life in my hands every time I go out in my Isetta 600 just like the one in tesla2.0s post
WOW! Even has 2nd row!

WOW! Even has 2nd row!
Yep two rows, two cylinders and two doors ( one front and one rear side)why spoil the lines on the drivers side with doors and door handles and unnecessary stuff like that?

Back