May 8 / Earnings

chachacha

How do we think earnings will go? Stock is down to $6.83 AH.
Will Lucir announce new funding secured? They only have enough till 2024. Also curious if they will lower prices or extended EV credit to stealth customers in order to drive more demand.

I wish they would give signal on demand strength

I wonder how many air reservations they still have and why they haven't opened gravity reservations yet, but not sure if I'll like the answers.

I wonder how many air reservations they still have and why they haven't opened gravity reservations yet, but not sure if I'll like the answers.
They’ve already stated they will no longer be revealing reservation numbers.

I hope to hear about delivery of DE to Saudi Arabia and clearing out the inventory of gt and ramp up of pure. Reservations are irrelevant at this point. I am a stockholder.

I hope to hear about delivery of DE to Saudi Arabia and clearing out the inventory of gt and ramp up of pure. Reservations are irrelevant at this point. I am a stockholder.
Looking at the "Available Now" section of the website there is just 1 GT and 2 Tourings inventory. We know there are a lot of cars at Casa Grande. Some are DE as there are gold cars - they must be for Europe or Saudi Arabia as DE is discontinued in US. Even though there are cars there, it does not mean there is an inventory of GTs to clear.

I would also like to hear about deliveries to Saudi Arabia, and more about what is being delivered in Europe, and ramping up of Pure.

So did that Gravity testing reveal pop Lucid stock today? I’m surprised at the 12% jump this morning. Was hoping for a continued downtrend to load up some more.

So did that Gravity testing reveal pop Lucid stock today? I’m surprised at the 12% jump this morning. Was hoping for a continued downtrend to load up some more.
I'd say the new board members giving the market more confidence.

Looking at the "Available Now" section of the website there is just 1 GT and 2 Tourings inventory

When I was trying to decide if I was going to buy the used GT I was looking at, I called Lucid to talk about one of these "inventory" cars listed on their site at the time. It turns out those are not actual cars but, rather, specs that they know they have somewhere in production (maybe). I asked about a specific one they had listed and the lady on the line said as much and then asked me exactly what trim and colors I was looking for so she could do a search of cars at or near production end.

So, I don't think you can glean any real information from what they list as inventory on the web site.

When I was trying to decide if I was going to buy the used GT I was looking at, I called Lucid to talk about one of these "inventory" cars listed on their site at the time. It turns out those are not actual cars but, rather, specs that they know they have somewhere in production (maybe). I asked about a specific one they had listed and the lady on the line said as much and then asked me exactly what trim and colors I was looking for so she could do a search of cars at or near production end.

So, I don't think you can glean any real information from what they list as inventory on the web site.
I think that shows even more that they may not have a lot of inventory to clear.

I think that shows even more that they may not have a lot of inventory to clear.
When I talked to my DA this week, I asked about the excess inventory. He confirmed that there was some excess and that they had a strategy to clear it. He didn't give any more detail. But what I could definitively gather from the conversation is that there IS excess, particularly GT. He mentioned that many customers ordered X car and when Y option (particularly stealth) were made available, some customers canceled X (which was in production already) for Y.

Solid pump today, wonder what the cause is.
I get the sense Q1 numbers won't be good either way, only because they already told us to expect it. Whether this is a sandbag so they can report something better than expected, I have no idea. They also mentioned to expect up ticks later in the year.

Solid pump today, wonder what the cause is.
I get the sense Q1 numbers won't be good either way, only because they already told us to expect it. Whether this is a sandbag so they can report something better than expected, I have no idea. They also mentioned to expect up ticks later in the year.
Agree, but hopefully all that priced in the stock value. I'm very optimistic the next 2 quarters. Withe Pure, Stealth and Saudi CKD kits being assembled. Also, hoping all the negativity about the company ( being spread by those clueless about the product ) will reduce giving more people faith in the company.

Was at the Scottsdale service center recently- saw a lot of hard roofed Pures!

Unfortunately most of my capital is tied up in another equity. But I managed to add 6k to my long position in the mid 7s. I consider this my swing position given the company will likely need to raise capital come EOY or some time in Q1 24.

Back