Bobby

Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
Was behind this new Lyric... look a the way the hatch lines up on the right side! Nice looking car except the rear upper area is a bit fussy, and that giant strip of lights doesn't do much.
IMG_3733.JPG

What tha? That doesn’t look anything like the commercials. Lol

Was behind this new Lyric... look a the way the hatch lines up on the right side!
Yeah it's much better than any of the panel fits on my car. Seriously Bobby I don't see anything wrong in the photo. Could you be more specific?

PXL_20230302_150448724.jpg
PXL_20230302_150433579.jpg
PXL_20230302_150413175.jpg

Yea, I’m with @Cosmo Cruz on this. I have worse panel issues than this and would love it if that were my only fitment issue.

I assume Bobby is talking about the ridge line no how the bend from the quarter panel doesn’t quite line up with the lift back.

My charger door has been adjusted twice and still isn’t quite right, but it is the best they can do. I think that door needs another round of engineering so that it fits like it should, but it doesn’t impact my drive, so….

Really tough to throw stones when our house has so much glass…;)

That’s does look like Cadillac design language Tho

Ok I went to full-size image and yes ... do they not care about pre-delivery inspection because of demand? I give grace to Lucid because it's a completely new company ... and I can't emphasise this enough ... the car blows my mind. It just doesn't matter to me.

it's not like Cadillac doesn't have 100 years of know-how on correcting panel fit. To let a flagship model out looking like this tells me GM is desperately trying to catch-up.

Is this because of Covid? I would be ashamed if I were a line worker and sent crap work out knowing nobody has my back pre-delivery.

Work without pride is a miserable life.

Yea, I’m with @Cosmo Cruz on this. I have worse panel issues than this and would love it if that were my only fitment issue.

I assume Bobby is talking about the ridge line no how the bend from the quarter panel doesn’t quite line up with the lift back.

My charger door has been adjusted twice and still isn’t quite right, but it is the best they can do. I think that door needs another round of engineering so that it fits like it should, but it doesn’t impact my drive, so….

Really tough to throw stones when our house has so much glass…;)
I made no comparison. Just noted the poor alignment.

That charge door is absolutely terrible. I would get it checked, as it could get stuck after some times.
Actually it is easily adjusted. The facia cover pops right off and there are screws inside there that are meant for adjusting the position. Then the panel pops back on.

Back