Lucids in the New England wilds

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Seen in Cambridge today. Not @maractwin’s. Why is just about every Lucid in the Boston red?

12F45F4B-6100-4B87-A181-8FCD9496BEAF.jpeg

Obviously massholes have no taste 🤣

Seen in Cambridge today. Not @maractwin’s. Why is just about every Lucid in the Boston red?

View attachment 7223
I guessing that since Massachusetts is the cradle of theAmerican revolution the residents wanted a color to symbolize the spilling of Patriot blood at Bunker hill. Either that or they are in Academia and they feel red best represents their communist tendencies. ( Ducks, covers and runs)

Spotted at the Auburn Mall EA charging up next to mine. Grey with 21 inch wheels and Mass plates. Temp was in the low 40s, so I hope the owner has winter tire plans.

1670191568613.png

Spotted at the Auburn Mall EA charging up next to mine. Grey with 21 inch wheels and Mass plates. Temp was in the low 40s, so I hope the owner has winter tire plans.

View attachment 7289
It has been the warmest and non snowiest here in New England that I can remember in the last twenty years so it shouldn’t mater much this year. Most people automatically assume their car comes with all weather tires so I find it a bit strange that lucid picked a standard rim and tire set up for the 21 and 20 inch that is so biased
towards warm weather. Maybe it’s just because they are a California company building In Arizona. Or maybe because of the cars price point they figure most owners have a designated winter car for crummy New England weather. Not sure of the reason but just a little curious.

Back