Lucid Tour is in Boulder Today and Tomorrow (6/9 and 6/10)

joec

Referral Code - MX1KDTYY
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
MX1KDTYY
Just happened to be driving through the 19th Street Mall this afternoon, and I thought I spotted another Air in town for the first time. Then I saw another. And another. Turns out, Lucid is having a driving demo event today.

So I honked to the guys in the booth and waved, and they gave me the big thumbs up.

I parked for a few moments and had a chat with the team. It was great. Seems Lucid is definitely aware that Boulder is a major EV town, and they are planning more events to raise awareness.

One guy asked if I wanted to test drive a GT. Sure, why not? I hadn't driven a GT since my original test drive. Damn, I still wish I had those massage seats.

They are around this afternoon and tomorrow as well if anyone around the area wants to stop by. They would love to chat with existing customers. After here, they are headed to Aspen. They should so well there.

It’s also a big weekend with the Ironman there this weekend so good on Lucid for being there during prime time!

Just visited this section so missed the Lucid event last wee. I’m up for a meet and drive in the Denver/Boulder area

Back