Lucid Tech Talk youtube video

SDHacker

Verified Owner
Cars
Red GT
Haven't seen this posted yet. Lucid started a series on youtube with the first talking about their battery:

Wow - Peter really goes into depth on the battery. There's been discussions in other threads about 220 cells X 4.2 V per cell = 924 V. He covers that. He also confirms that the T and P will have 756 V systems. And if I understood him correctly, higher voltage was for heat reduction, not for faster charging. Overall, a good video to watch to understand batteries, the Lucid design, and be competent in discussions with other people.

Wow - Peter really goes into depth on the battery. There's been discussions in other threads about 220 cells X 4.2 V per cell = 924 V. He covers that. He also confirms that the T and P will have 756 V systems. And if I understood him correctly, higher voltage was for heat reduction, not for faster charging. Overall, a good video to watch to understand batteries, the Lucid design, and be competent in discussions with other people.
Yes. I watched it, and it was a good video. The Tesla fanboys who believe that Lucid just stuffed a huge battery in the car should watch it too!

I have to say, this was an excellent production. Peter really went into depth here in a way I did not expect, especially the battery leads. This thing really is a masterpiece in engineering.

Found this

Attachments

• 67E68C89-024F-4688-A879-D8C1F033B23A.jpeg
    67E68C89-024F-4688-A879-D8C1F033B23A.jpeg
    406.6 KB · Views: 165
That's a great lineup they've put together. We'll know a lot more about the car after they've released these videos

Back