Lucid Studio Opening in Zurich, Switzerland

toblin

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Aug 4, 2024
Messages
40
Reaction score
96
Location
Aarau, Switzerland
Cars
Lucid Air Touring 2025
I had the chance to attend the opening event last friday, which was also the premiere of Lucid’s second model, Gravity, in Switzerland. It made its European debut at the IAA Auto Show in Munich earlier that week. The location is really great just 2 minutes from the main train station and the most popular shopping area.

The opening event was attended by some bigwigs, including Eric Bach, the Senior VP of Product and Chief Engineer, Derek Jenkins, the Senior VP of Design and Brand, and European chief Lawrence Hamilton.

After the reveal of the Gravity, Derek Jenkins and Eric Bach held a fireside chat where they shared some insights into how they ended up with Lucid and the massive challenges of the Gravity project. The most interesting part was how hard it is to build a car that truly lives up to the company’s slogan, „compromise nothing.“ They think they’ve achieved this by creating the most efficient, spacious, luxurious, and fun car in its class.

While I clearly prefer my Lucid Air because of the simple fact that I prefer sedans, I do have to say that the Gravity is an extremely beautiful car with many interesting features.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1385.webp
    IMG_1385.webp
    138.4 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1384.webp
    IMG_1384.webp
    233.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1383.webp
    IMG_1383.webp
    488.5 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top