Lucid should have been at the Kentucky Derby!

Capt1derlich

Cars
Air Grand Touring
Lucid missed a big opportunity to become better known. 300,000+ people at Churchill downs over 3 days; most from out of town and lots of high net worth people in attendance. Saw the Ford Lightening and BMW i7 prominently displayed. A fleet of 10-20 Lucid Air GT's to shuttle around the Red Carpet crowd would have been nice. Maybe something to consider for next year at the 150th Kentucky Derby.

I don‘t know, lots of bad press the past few years with the Derby...8 horses dead just this year alone and they have the highest death rate amongst all race related events.

I don‘t know, lots of bad press the past few years with the Derby...8 horses dead just this year alone and they have the highest death rate amongst all race related events.
Actually 7 horses in the 10 days leading up to the Derby, and none died racing on Derby day (thankfully.) 16.6 million viewers tuned in to watch the race, second most next to the Superbowl. Two weeks of events leading up to Derby day. I think having Aaron Rogers, Patrick Mahomes, Jennifer Lawrence or any of the other celebrities in town being driven around in a Lucid would have received some much needed attention. I've had my car 8 months and still almost no one seems to know what it is and it draws attention everywhere i go.

Back