lucid repair

taraslv

DE Number
good day everyone! help me to connect the mobile application (but this is not important)! I bought 8 lucid cars from the US auction! they are loved in Ukraine, but there is no service, diagnostics are needed! all cars drive but do not charge on a slow charger!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 168
There should be a charger in the trunk of each of those cars. Did you try plugging into your power source?

Good luck doing diagnostics... There are several measures in place to protect the proprietary software and systems. I asked a technician pretty directly the odds of breaching the security to tinker with the source code.

Even if you did, there would still be the need to disclose how you diagnosed issues as you negotiate for parts to replace (if needed). Ukraine, with the war, has many import restrictions for electronics (another barrier).

Best advice would be to put the cars back together and try to sell the cars in a country where Lucid sells. Cars should be rolling out or soon to roll out as reviews pop up of the European Dream Edition.

Good luck doing diagnostics... There are several measures in place to protect the proprietary software and systems. I asked a technician pretty directly the odds of breaching the security to tinker with the source code.

Even if you did, there would still be the need to disclose how you diagnosed issues as you negotiate for parts to replace (if needed). Ukraine, with the war, has many import restrictions for electronics (another barrier).

Best advice would be to put the cars back together and try to sell the cars in a country where Lucid sells. Cars should be rolling out or soon to roll out as reviews pop up of the European Dream Edition.
I'm not interested in hacking anything, I need official diagnostics! (you need to link a mobile account so that a Tesla engineer can connect remotely) or buy access to diagnostics from them! I need to repair these car models in Ukraine!

Hello, did you find a way to diagnose the car? I'm also rebuilding a Lucid in Poland. Also looking for a parts supplier

Back