Lucid providing Free Charge Point Charging?

Keith

Verified Owner
Cars
Ioniq 5, Air Touring
I was speaking with Lucid Boston Studio about delivery of my Touring next week. I confirmed they'll set up the Free Electrify America plan on my phone. Then he added "and for Charge Point as well". I questioned him, "Are you saying Lucid is providing Free CP as well as Free EA charging?" .. he said "Yes".

I'll find out for sure next week, but I've not found anything about this in the Forum or googling

I was speaking with Lucid Boston Studio about delivery of my Touring next week. I confirmed they'll set up the Free Electrify America plan on my phone. Then he added "and for Charge Point as well". I questioned him, "Are you saying Lucid is providing Free CP as well as Free EA charging?" .. he said "Yes".

I'll find out for sure next week, but I've not found anything about this in the Forum or googling
Hi Keith, what’s CP? I’m on the North Shore of Boston. I have not seen another Lucid in MA yet. Only in NH at EA charging station Salem. Hoping we can all meet sometime.

CP = Charge Point
I'm in New Hampshire now and taking delivery next week at the Natick MA Studio. We're driving the Lucid to Florida around Christmas

CP = Charge Point
I'm in New Hampshire now and taking delivery next week at the Natick MA Studio. We're driving the Lucid to Florida around Christmas
Thanks. That’s great news. Good luck with your delivery in Natick. I would love to drive my GT to Florida. Have you planned out where to charge along the way? I’m on the west coast in Naples for January.

This is was ABetterRoutePlanner is suggesting. I'm hoping the Lucid navigation can provide suggestions too

ABRP.jpg

Bedford NH --> Jacksonville NC --> Vero Beach FL
Hi Keith
You are the second person I know driving down this winter. We will be in Delray via Savannah from NY, 95 all the way down in about 10 days. Kaybe we will pass each other

I can post the route if you give cities..

Also, interesting if true but maybe @mcr16 Or @Firstto520 could respond?
Hoping this helps clear things. The Lucid Charging Plan comes pre-enabled on the car and can be used/seen in the Lucid App only (not EA app). There's no partnership/offer with ChargePoint currently, just EA and EC for US and CAN respectively.

CP = Charge Point
hello, Keith. I live in North Conway NH and I am taking delivery this week in Natick. How did the delivery go?

It went ok, though a little less coordinated than I would have liked. Oh, and the car is *amazing* 🤗

Lucid sent an email with the address, however Apple Maps brought us to the wrong building which left me confused. We arrived early and walked around the mall. Then couldn't figure out to find Lucid. I called them and they told me the entrance is from outside the mall.

Apple Maps and Google Maps show Lucid in different locations, and the Natick Mall website doesn't even show Lucid.

There is parking directly across from Lucid, but the lot was full. We parked in garage C and walked through the mall, past the Dunkin Donuts, exited the building and turned right.

The delivery guys, Alex and Wasif, were excellent and took the time to get us well acquainted with the car.

/keith

1670720982954.png

1670720702299.jpeg

Attachments

• 1670720644992.png
    1670720644992.png
    273.7 KB · Views: 107
Thanks so much Kevin. I will print off your map. Hoping for delivery this week.

Garry

It went ok, though a little less coordinated than I would have liked. Oh, and the car is *amazing* 🤗

Lucid sent an email with the address, however Apple Maps brought us to the wrong building which left me confused. We arrived early and walked around the mall. Then couldn't figure out to find Lucid. I called them and they told me the entrance is from outside the mall.

Apple Maps and Google Maps show Lucid in different locations, and the Natick Mall website doesn't even show Lucid.

There is parking directly across from Lucid, but the lot was full. We parked in garage C and walked through the mall, past the Dunkin Donuts, exited the building and turned right.

The delivery guys, Alex and Wasif, were excellent and took the time to get us well acquainted with the car.

/keith

View attachment 7504
View attachment 7503

Congratulations! Welcome to the club :)

Congrats to new owners here! I just took delivery in Tysons Corner, VA last Friday of my AGT with 20" wheels. Phenomenal ride from Rehoboth Beach, DE to Fort Lauderdale, FL this past Wednesday/Thursday. Only charged 5 times, Emporia, VA/Lumberton, NC/Florence, SC/Brunswick, GA & Port St. Lucie, FL. I had some EA issues at Brunswick and PSL that added more than 2 hours to my trip. Some paint flaws on the hood and scratches on some of the piano black trim on the rear window. Taking it in for service center to take a look. Tysons was just a showroom delivery site.

Attachments

• PXL_20221221_154448730.jpg
    PXL_20221221_154448730.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 110

/keith

View attachment 7504
View attachment 7503
Looks great! I’ll be there soon for my 12k mile service, just need to schedule it…

Thanks. That’s great news. Good luck with your delivery in Natick. I would love to drive my GT to Florida. Have you planned out where to charge along the way? I’m on the west coast in Naples for January.

If I recall correctly there is another member here with homes in Westport, Ct and Naples, Fl and who has driven back and forth.

This will be a large part of my route from NJ to GA. Let us know how it goes.
I picked up my Touring in Riviera Beach a few days ago & will be making the trip from the Vero area north to Delaware in February. You might want to consider using the PlugShare app that shows charging points along the way. I haven't implemented its directions yet, but it seems pretty comprehensive.
Safe travels & happy new year everyone.

Please keep us posted on the charging experience on the east coast. Should I ever get my RWD Pure (reserved in April 2022) I will be driving back and forth between Ft Myers, FL to Canton, MA.

Back