Lucid Natick

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
This looks to be the future Lucid Natick studio and service center. It’s on the corner of what used to be Sears under Level 99 and Dave & Busters.

87319363-D03B-468C-8DD5-5AF124181DED.jpeg
604CEA04-BC1A-4608-8FE6-379CE77D14E8.jpeg

Was hoping they'd be further along by this point. They got the approvals quite a while ago.

Like everything these days, it just takes forever

I didn't get the announcement but my SA told me there was going to be an event for owners on Saturday. Does anyone have confirmation of this, and a time?

I didn't get any announcement either but if it's tomorrow I have a family party already

There are having one in the Chicago space as well tomorrow. Perhaps it’s a nationwide event.

I got an email:

Join us for a demo drive at the new Natick Studio.​

Please join us for an exclusive preview of our Natick Studio, where you will have the opportunity to demo-drive the Lucid Air. Come out, meet the team, and experience the groundbreaking Lucid Air. Book your time slot here. We look forward to welcoming you.

I cancelled my reservation. But still got an invite. Maybe I’ll happen to be at the mall and pop in!

I went by the studio and service center today. The service center is fully operational and now has a set up where they can re-align all sensors and cameras easily. So, the tow hook repair, if needed, takes less than a day. John is the service manager. Great guy but a bit tall. I think we’re going to be in great hands here.

I went by the studio and service center today. The service center is fully operational and now has a set up where they can re-align all sensors and cameras easily. So, the tow hook repair, if needed, takes less than a day. John is the service manager. Great guy but a bit tall. I think we’re going to be in great hands here.
That's awesome, thanks

@martinmeyer : If you want Lucid-supplied snow tires, they’re down to their last four sets. However, John felt that the all-seasons will do just fine unless you’re trying to get through 6 inches of snow during a blizzard. That never happens in Boston, right?

I stopped by the Natick Studio today while we were at the mall. Talked to the manager who showed us around. They are now a licensed auto dealer, so can discuss pricing and take payments there, and handle Massachusetts RMV paperwork in a day. They have a dedicated room for deliveries, much nicer than the parking garage in the seaport where I picked up my GT. They had already done 4 deliveries by 1pm. They are eager to stay connected with owners and want to participate in any local events.

Does anyone know if they have chargers we can use ourselves while visiting there?

There were two chargers outside, both of which had customer cars hooked up when we were there. I think those were cars that the shop had just worked on, but I'm not sure. There weren't any owners around them.

I stopped by the Natick Studio today while we were at the mall. Talked to the manager who showed us around. They are now a licensed auto dealer, so can discuss pricing and take payments there, and handle Massachusetts RMV paperwork in a day. They have a dedicated room for deliveries, much nicer than the parking garage in the seaport where I picked up my GT. They had already done 4 deliveries by 1pm. They are eager to stay connected with owners and want to participate in any local events.
Good to know that they are now a licensed Massachusetts dealer and able to do the RMV paperwork. I'm taking delivery of a car this week and when I started to talk to my DA about this a month ago or so it sounded like you had to deal with Lucid as if it was an out of state dealer. If I don't have to take a trip to the RMV, then it's going to make the experience so much better.

Just found an article, with some pictures about the location.

While I was there to pick up my car, I was trying to see if they had an after-hours drop box.

Back