prgarg Active Member Verified Owner Joined Mar 27, 2025 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 1,621 Cars GGT, BMW i3 Feb 7, 2026 #1 Really?
BrianBigNFun (He/Him) Active Member Verified Owner Joined Jun 2, 2025 Messages 643 Reaction score 1,071 Location Montco PA Cars Gravity GT Aurora Green Referral Code EWCE5D3I Feb 7, 2026 #2 lol
N njg-agt Active Member Verified Owner Joined Mar 6, 2022 Messages 462 Reaction score 275 Cars AGT 19" Feb 7, 2026 #3 At first quick scan of the (low resolution, highly blurred) text above the image I read "luxury electric performance" as "luxury erotic performance"... it seems in line with the rest of this ad, lol...
At first quick scan of the (low resolution, highly blurred) text above the image I read "luxury electric performance" as "luxury erotic performance"... it seems in line with the rest of this ad, lol...
socktucker Active Member Joined Sep 17, 2025 Messages 3,755 Reaction score 3,376 Location Silicone Grease It Cars Lucid Air Feb 7, 2026 #4 ...that is one of the strangest things I've ever seen a car company do.