Lucid Forum to this Forum

Rod

I have been on the other forum for a bit and decided to join this one as it appears it is a bit more active. Confirmed my order on 12/1 for my AGT.

Welcome Rod to this forum, many of us are on both forums too, but this one is my go to. What color (outside & inside) did you order?

Thanks @Easyrider949 . I ordered white with the 19" wheels. Interior is Mojave. I wanted to go the Santa Cruz route but my wife was concerned about the light colored flooring. Reading some of the reviews, I think we made a good choice. But, I really like the Santa Cruz.

Thanks @Easyrider949 . I ordered white with the 19" wheels. Interior is Mojave. I wanted to go the Santa Cruz route but my wife was concerned about the light colored flooring. Reading some of the reviews, I think we made a good choice. But, I really like the Santa Cruz.
It should look great! I ordered the Red with 21” and Santa Cruz, but when I first designed it I selected Mojave. We figured we would scotch guard it to protect the flooring. Good luck!

I have been on the other forum for a bit and decided to join this one as it appears it is a bit more active. Confirmed my order on 12/1 for my AGT.
Congrats! Glad to have you and welcome to a very hopeful and inquisitive group!

It should look great! I ordered the Red with 21” and Santa Cruz, but when I first designed it I selected Mojave. We figured we would scotch guard it to protect the flooring. Good luck!
The red does seem to be a very popular color.

Back