FEATURE Lucid Financial Services portal

Follow up... still cannot make one-time payment online at website, but phone payment system worked.

Has anybody gotten this to work with any data aggregators? They all seem to be set up for BofA, but we can't, as far as I know, log into a BofA web page.

Anybody knows how long Lucid Financial takes to process payments made by check?
My payoff check was delivered to Lucid Financial on last Thursday and the payment did not post to my account yet. As of my call with them yesterday, they do not have any record of receiving my check and initiated a search for it. Looking for datapoints on how long they typically take to post checks.

I can’t seem to get in. Stuck in the ‘you password expired’ loop. I change it, then it tells me the new password is expired again. Strange.

I can’t seem to get in. Stuck in the ‘you password expired’ loop. I change it, then it tells me the new password is expired again. Strange.
I had the same issue the other day. Had to call Lucid Financial. They reset my account and I had to go through setting up the account new again. Luckily the auto pay portion didn’t change. Rep mentioned password gets reset after 60 or 90 days so I guess I’ll log in more often to reset the timer

Back