Lucid Earth

1728050813574.webp

Thanks for sharing. I'm curious if MT is putting it together based on Lucid Tech Day preso, or do they have insider (unnamed in the article) sources offering specifics? Is that rendering artistic freedom from their end based on what Lucid showed?

Interesting that it shows the charge port behind the front wheel well. A whole lot will probably change between this rendition and the final car.

Basically, though, it's a neat-looking package.

Interesting that it shows the charge port behind the front wheel well. A whole lot will probably change between this rendition and the final car.

Basically, though, it's a neat-looking package.
The charge port behind the wheel wheel has been a Lucid design standard.

I was expecting it to look like a smaller Gravity. However, the shorter roof line at the rear gives it a different look. Not a bad thing. Sort of a Porsche Macan rear look.
Preliminary pics.

Given the sneak pic recently released by Lucid at their investor event, this mockup is way off. Also, I'm going to go on the record right now and say there's no way Lucid calls this thing "Earth." Terrible name for a car.

So to fix the headline: "We know nothing about Lucid's upcoming Midsize vehicle. But here are some made up things and a pic we Photoshopped, anyway."

Back