Lucid Customer Support

MoniputerLM

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream Edition Performance
DE Number
I have been vocal about my disappointment in my DE and the current software, however I have nothing but praise for the customer support team. They are always friendly and do their best to help!

I have been vocal about my disappointment in my DE and the current software, however I have nothing but praise for the customer support team. They are always friendly and do their best to help!
I would recommend anyone who already has a Lucid Air to pepper the Customer Service team with any issues you have with the car or software. I was surprised many times, that simple software problems which I thought they knew about, resulted in them asking more detailed information or pictures. Maybe they know about these problems, but from the response I got it seemed that the problems were new to them.

I would recommend anyone who already has a Lucid Air to pepper the Customer Service team with any issues you have with the car or software. I was surprised many times, that simple software problems which I thought they knew about, resulted in them asking more detailed information or pictures. Maybe they know about these problems, but from the response I got it seemed that the problems were new to them.

This is the experience I had too - tell them about *everything* because while they do their best to read the forums it isn’t where they source their info - that’s from reports from users.

And agreed, Lucid CS is nothing short of spectacular.

Yea, I started with reaching out to the service manager, then was told to talk to customer support but then resorted back to talking to the service manager as he was able to get more information quicker. Also, since I was giving timestamps for all errors and taking pictures, he was able to forward all that stuff to engineering and I got quicker answers that way. Not to say that's how it should be, but he has been excellent for support and has reiterated to me multiple times how they want to know EVERYTHING that goes wrong and when it happens.

I’m a little late to this thread but I am glad to see it. Not being a Lucid owner yet (AGT reservation only) I admit to being a little hesitant about all the software glitches reported in this forum. I can hear the frustration and I know I’d feel the same way. But a good company should embrace customer feedback and move fast to fix issues…very glad to hear CS is solid and dependable. I am interested to hear more about how well your software issues are being resolved so thanks to all for that insight.

Back