Lucid Connectivity

EthanTrull

Cars
Lucid Air Dream Edition
I just stumbled across this on Lucia’s current website. What literature category does this fall into? Current events? Fantasy? True crime? Historical fiction?

Throughout your trip, you can interact with Lucid Air in a variety of ways. With Alexa Built-in, you get deep integration of in-car controls just by talking. Alexa can help you adjust your seat heaters, lighting, sunshades, navigation, and more. DreamDrive driver assistance offers peace of mind. And Surreal Sound™, Lucid’s available 21-speaker immersive audio system, elevates the entertainment experience. Air is even compatible with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and countless other apps.

I just stumbled across this on Lucia’s current website. What literature category does this fall into? Current events? Fantasy? True crime? Historical fiction?

Throughout your trip, you can interact with Lucid Air in a variety of ways. With Alexa Built-in, you get deep integration of in-car controls just by talking. Alexa can help you adjust your seat heaters, lighting, sunshades, navigation, and more. DreamDrive driver assistance offers peace of mind. And Surreal Sound™, Lucid’s available 21-speaker immersive audio system, elevates the entertainment experience. Air is even compatible with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and countless other apps.
Yes

Glad to see you retained your sense of humor. BTW, I have already reserved my second Lucid. My wife says that may be a sign of incipient mental decline. But I do love the car. Approaching 8,000 miles.
2 Airs doesn’t sound at all crazy to me. I have to keep arm wrestling my wife to drive ours and it’s hurting my ego when she wins…

Back