• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

    1. Established Members Only. Marketplace posting is reserved for established members. Posts made by new members will be deleted or not approved.
    2. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    3. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    4. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    5. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    6. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    7. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    8. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

    By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

For Sale Lucid Connected Charging Station - Home Wall Charger for Sale - J1772

AirPureRich

New Member

Joined
Dec 11, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Central PA
Cars
Air Pure, Lotus Emira
Referral Code
R8CAWJQU
Asking $750 + shipping from PA. Brand New in Box. Only opened to take pictures.

Up to 80 miles of range per hour (80 Amps, 240 Volts) and is designed to complement any type of home architecture. Compact dimensions and 24-foot cable allow for ease of use, both indoors and outdoors. WiFi-enabled for over-the-air updates and hardware-ready for bi-directional charging.

Located in Central PA if pickup is requested.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0571.webp
    IMG_0571.webp
    458.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0570.webp
    IMG_0570.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
I am lowering the price to $650 plus $26 shipping via USPS Ground Saver. Local pickup still available for Central PA area.
 
Hi there, I’d offer $550 plus shipping to Indiana if you’re interested.
 
I am lowering the price to $650 plus $26 shipping via USPS Ground Saver. Local pickup still available for Central PA area.
Good afternoon,
Is the 80 amp lucid home charger still available? I am interested and could even arrange a local pick-up.
 
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for sending the details and the photos. It looks like I only need your home charger and any instructions it comes with.

To answer your question, I believe I can Venmo you. I am more familiar with PP, but I am willing to try Venmo. Since the majority of these chargers listed in Lucidowners.com, even ‘New In Box” condition, are listed for $600 plus shipping, would you be willing to accept that price ($600 plus shipping)? If so, we can move forward this evening or tomorrow.

Thanks again for your time.
 
These cost $1200 new and the one I am sending you is unopened. I think $650 total is fair. PayPal is fine. I don’t really care about how you pay.
 
I am interested. Please message me for purchase as soon as possible. Thank you. Isadora
 
Back
Top