• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Lucid Blackwing thank you pack

DaveWeinberg

Hey there everyone!

Huge fan of Lucid plus I also collect pencils ... so when I saw that they sent a few custom collaboration thank you packs with Blackwing pencils, books, and other things I was ecstatic.

Anyone interested in regifting or otherwise parting with theirs?

Thanks

Dave

Hey there everyone!

Huge fan of Lucid plus I also collect pencils ... so when I saw that they sent a few custom collaboration thank you packs with Blackwing pencils, books, and other things I was ecstatic.

Anyone interested in regifting or otherwise parting with theirs?

Thanks

Dave

I would entertain an offer for my dozen Blackwing pencils, Blackwing sharpener, and I’ll throw in the Moleskine notebook too. :) All unused.

I know another offer on this forum was for $325 (+PayPal fees) so make me an offer! :)

Woah - $325 is a ton! lol, that would be more than double what ive ever paid for a box of any pencils (and I have some new old stock going back to 1860).

Thanks anyways!

Woah - $325 is a ton! lol, that would be more than double what ive ever paid for a box of any pencils (and I have some new old stock going back to 1860).

Thanks anyways!

Haha I agree completely. I’m happy to entertain lower offers lol - I suspect that was a lucky deal. :p

I see that just the Pencil set sold for $455 on eBay! And I gave mine away (Pencils and Sharpener) as a Christmas gift to my son's girlfriend. I wasn't going to use them, so I don't feel bad in any way.

I see that just the Pencil set sold for $455 on eBay! And I gave mine away (Pencils and Sharpener) as a Christmas gift to my son's girlfriend. I wasn't going to use them, so I don't feel bad in any way.
Wow, that was only 6 too!

Haha that's probably your set and they just split it =)

Based on the seller's reviews, they've sold 5 sets too. Where could they have obtained that many?
Buying off others.

I sent mine to socal, this person is on East Coast, so I’m guessing not the same.

:) Gotta Love America! :)

Just got a small gift in the mail.
7C42E748-93DA-4A29-817F-A78546FBDE7E.jpeg

This is NUTS!!

however, our pack only contained pencils and the note. No sharpener or notebook.

Back