Lucid App not responding with iOS 26.2.1

LuHart

Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
63
Reaction score
47
Location
Hartford, CT.
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
My iPhone 16 recently upgraded to iOS 26.2.1 and the lucid app doesn’t work anymore. It opens the car when I walk up to it, but I can’t use it to remotely heat the car, open doors remotely, and any other app functionality.

Any one else experiencing this issue?

Any suggestions to fix it ? I rebooted the car and logged out of the app and then logged in again. No success!

This has become important for me in the frigid New England winter.
 
My iPhone 16 recently upgraded to iOS 26.2.1 and the lucid app doesn’t work anymore. It opens the car when I walk up to it, but I can’t use it to remotely heat the car, open doors remotely, and any other app functionality.

Any one else experiencing this issue?

Any suggestions to fix it ? I rebooted the car and logged out of the app and then logged in again. No success!

This has become important for me in the frigid New England winter.

Check out this recent thread. There are some fixes noted therein...

Android Mobile App 2.12.0 - Is Anyone Else Having Problems?​

As unelegant as it sounds, you can hold down the Lucid App icon and then hit 'Force Stop'. That will usually allow you to communicate with your car for a few minutes.
 
mine has been odd, it seemed to be frozen at some prior state. It showed my car, but the miles remaining were wrong, and the showed the HVAC on but it wasn't.

It still takes forever to connect, but it does work. But I hadn't seen the issue with it misreporting the state of the car prior to the last io26 update.
 
SUCCESS!! I spoke with Marcello (who called me as he was leaving for home) at the Natick Service Center. He confirmed that the car was communicating with the internet and walked me through the steps to connect the car to the app. We logged out of the app, restarted the phone, rebooted the car, checked all the settings. Nothing worked. He then suggested I log out of the Lucid app, delete it and then reload it. I reloaded it, logged back in and it worked.

The Natick Service Center, especially Marcello, is topnotch and has ALWAYS been incredibly responsive and helpful.
 
Back
Top