Lucid and Mercedes EQS in the wild

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
And by “in the wild,” I mean in the Lowe’s parking lot in Hudson, MA.

The owner of this EQS wisely opted not to have a hyperscreen.

5B5C3621-468D-4ECA-AB8C-C476D58AEEF7.jpeg

4AA9CBBD-FB54-4785-8CC4-9E198F8F821A.jpeg

BF6906D7-C046-4960-9E76-F7A5C300873E.jpeg

75A67FCA-9298-490C-A8FA-27131114FC1C.jpeg

It's amazing the Lucid is roomier or at least as roomie inside as the MB given how much bigger the MB looks and what a waste with no frunk

It's amazing the Lucid is roomier or at least as roomie inside as the MB given how much bigger the MB looks and what a waste with no frunk
Hmm funny the angle of the first picture made the size seem so different but less so I'm the later pictures

Hmm funny the angle of the first picture made the size seem so different but less so I'm the later pictures

The Lucid’s definitely shorter in length and height, something which comes across in the photos.

The Mercedes interior looks like a comfy living room Barcalounger.

61m4TeKfGXL._AC_SX679_.jpg

The Lucid looks like an Eames chair

eames-lounge-chair-ottoman-charles-and-ray-eames-herman-miller-1.jpg

Mercedes Benz of Gilbert (AZ) has an EQS AMG available in case anyone is interested. ;). Asking price $176K (that includes a $20K ADM and will ship for free)

1652145364280.jpeg

Last edited:
The Lucid’s definitely shorter in length and height, something which comes across in the photos.

Both those chairs are too expensive for my blood

Both those chairs are too expensive for my blood

Just sit in your DE! That’s what I’d do.

Mercedes Benz of Westwood has an EQS AMG available in case anyone is interested. ;). Asking price $176K.

I wonder how much of that is the dealer mark-up. Meh. I’m perfectly happy with my economy car.

A perfect analogy! And considering the Eames chair was released in the mid fifties and the Lucid with its two toned roof and flowing lines has automotive echos of that era makes it even more apropos

EQS is nearly a foot longer! Lucid is basically a Tardis.

The EQS has a rear hatch and fold down seats. Lots of cargo space.

I think both are ugly compared to the Tesla Model S, sorry.
I agree. Tesla Model S has beautiful curve and I admire it for years. This car got me because range and cockpit feel. I didn’t fully like all its curves, but it has grown on me.

Lucid FTW, but I think there might be some bias here.

Reverse this and then you have an accurate comparison.. Mercedes interior is like sitting in a high end home theater. Lucid is like sitting in an elegant living room.

Back