Lucid Air Sapphire wheel specs?

Air_GT

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air grand touring
I know this is a long shot but, does anyone know where I can get the wheel specs of the Lucid air Sapphire? Reason I ask is because I want to buy a set of HRE wheels and I need the specs (specifically the offset) because I’d like to get the aftermarket sapphire fender flares and spoiler when someone eventually does make them. I don’t want to buy wheels now and have them look "tucked in" when I do eventually get the flares. I guess I could eyeball it but would rather have the exact numbers. Thanks.

I know this is a long shot but, does anyone know where I can get the wheel specs of the Lucid air Sapphire? Reason I ask is because I want to buy a set of HRE wheels and I need the specs (specifically the offset) because I’d like to get the aftermarket sapphire fender flares and spoiler when someone eventually does make them. I don’t want to buy wheels now and have them look "tucked in" when I do eventually get the flares. I guess I could eyeball it but would rather have the exact numbers. Thanks.
The wheels on the sapphire at introduction were HRE. Just contact HRE.

ok thanks for the info and yes that’s already done 👍🏻

Ok si they’re staggered 20/21 inch that’s exactly what I’m looking for

I'd be interested in knowing the wheel specs for the Sapphire too. I know the tire sizes already... but the hub size and the offset would be ideal. Vossen has a new HF-5 I'd like to have custom made for my forthcoming Lucid...

I reached out to Lucid directly and someone is pulling those wheel specs for me "when available". I'm not sure why they wouldn't be available already considering they are taking reservations. I'll post once I get a response.

The missing 18 minutes on Rose Mary Woods dictatape is Nixon and Kissinger arguing over weather Lucid wheels are cast or forged.

I'd be interested in knowing the wheel specs for the Sapphire too. I know the tire sizes already... but the hub size and the offset would be ideal. Vossen has a new HF-5 I'd like to have custom made for my forthcoming Lucid...

Curious how are you doing the HF5s and what set up, curious how it looks. It’s so rare to find someone so after market I don’t get it

The missing 18 minutes on Rose Mary Woods dictatape is Nixon and Kissinger arguing over weather Lucid wheels are cast or forged.

The only wheels Lucid specifically claims to be forged are the Sapphire wheels and 21" Dream Edition wheels. The rest of the Lucid wheel lineup are cast, probably using the flow forming technique which imbues casting with some of the strength of forging. (I extracted this latter point from a rather muddled conversation with a Design Studio sales advisor and thus cannot guarantee its accuracy.)

Curious how are you doing the HF5s and what set up, curious how it looks. It’s so rare to find someone so after market I don’t get it

I assume you're aware that the Sapphire uses center-lock wheels instead of the usual 5-lug mounting method? Interesting article on center-lock wheels:

Back