Lucid Air Pure Interior Materials

Tim-in-CA

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring, Rivian R1S
Referral Code
OZLJ2XPG
Forgot to post these pics that I was sent from the contact I made at the Lucid Center in Newport Beach. These are pics of the interior materials from the Air Pure Mojave Pure Luxe color scheme -- the only one currently available in the Air Pure. They felt and looked good. I especially liked that you still get the two tone front vs rear color scheme for the seats.

Attachments

• processed-5d298941-44b8-4b4a-8335-bc243a75f4db_OUsBVy54.jpeg
    processed-5d298941-44b8-4b4a-8335-bc243a75f4db_OUsBVy54.jpeg
    896.7 KB · Views: 626
  • processed-745faca0-1f6f-4ac8-9b66-98cba4669f53_Qs0a5c6I.jpeg
    processed-745faca0-1f6f-4ac8-9b66-98cba4669f53_Qs0a5c6I.jpeg
    741.9 KB · Views: 638
  • processed-79c03190-71f7-4ed2-9605-7f43bd10554f_4YI5sPSz.jpeg
    processed-79c03190-71f7-4ed2-9605-7f43bd10554f_4YI5sPSz.jpeg
    989 KB · Views: 676
Thank you so much for posting! The materials look great! Helps me feel comfortable with my choice of a Pure model.

Thank you so much for posting! The materials look great! Helps me feel comfortable with my choice of a Pure model.
Anytime. I was worried as well until I saw and felt the materials. Nothing is cheapened; really only vegan vs real leather. The Pure is the real value.

Anytime. I was worried as well until I saw and felt the materials. Nothing is cheapened; really only vegan vs real leather. The Pure is the real value.
I think a lot of people who would consider a Tesla will move to a Lucid Air Pure, even those looking at a base Model 3. If they can stretch their budget just a little, they will get a much better value with an Air Pure.

Depends on what the eventual price hike will be. If it’s a 10-20k increase, the value disappears. Get your deposits in soon before it happens because it is a great value at this time.

I think a lot of people who would consider a Tesla will move to a Lucid Air Pure, even those looking at a base Model 3. If they can stretch their budget just a little, they will get a much better value with an Air Pure.
This is exactly what happened with me. I was considering the Model Y. However with the price increases and no tax rebate it was within 10k of the Pure. Of course I will add about 8k of options to the Pure but it’s still not that far off from the Tesla price. I have a friend that has a Y and I find the interior too spartan and the ride noisy and rough.

The more I researched range the more I realized I needed the range of the Pure. To me a Pure is much closer to a model S which starts at 96k making the Pure a much better value.

Completely agree. Lucid Air Pure is leaps and bounds ahead in interior quality than my 18 Model S. I will miss the liftback though. Much more practical.

Completely agree. Lucid Air Pure is leaps and bounds ahead in interior quality than my 18 Model S. I will miss the liftback though. Much more practical.
I particularly like that the Air has 32 cubic ft of cargo volume.

This is exactly what happened with me. I was considering the Model Y. However with the price increases and no tax rebate it was within 10k of the Pure. Of course I will add about 8k of options to the Pure but it’s still not that far off from the Tesla price. I have a friend that has a Y and I find the interior too spartan and the ride noisy and rough.

The more I researched range the more I realized I needed the range of the Pure. To me a Pure is much closer to a model S which starts at 96k making the Pure a much better value.

Same boat as you. Was highly considering the Model Y but with just a bit more budget stretching plus the tax credit I think the Pure has much better overall value. I did check my ex-housemate's Model Y and the interior quality feels very lacking and questionable. I guess if really tight for budget perhaps the Model 3 is a better comparison against the Air since they're both in the same sedan class? Though similar logic that for just a bit more the Model Y makes more sense over a Model 3 for me. In the end, no matter what angle I look at it, things still point in favor towards the Pure. (after credits and both AWD config the Pure is ~$20k more expensive than a Model 3 and ~12k vs a Model Y)

Back