Lucid Air in Germany

LuanDo

New Member

Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Cars
2023 Air Pure
I plan to work in Germany for a few years and bring my Lucid Air to Germany near Frankfurt but am concerned about service and charging infrastructure. If anyone with experience, please share. Thank you.
 
the ammount of charging points is endless, no worry here. The problem is the payment (every company has it`s own card) and the function of the chargeport (sometimes they do not work).
you can load raodside, but you have to plan it before you travel. that is the difference to an ICE
 
I was told by Lucid that bringing my car to Germany would void the warranty. Also, free charging that comes with my car would not be honored there. Had I known this, I wouldn’t have bought it.
 
if you are staying for a few years, I guess it`s the best to lease a car for the time you are here when you can`t bring your own car. So you won`t get trouble selling it when you return home. But then you have to consider that cars here are a lot more expensive (leasing and buying) than in the USA. The Lucid Air Pure starts here at 85.900 €, that makes around 100.000 Dollars.
Buying a used Lucid is pointless. There are only a few offers, nearly all from Lucid themselves. And the prices they ask are near the MRSP, wich is really unrealistic.
 
Back
Top