Lucid Air Grand Touring Gets Even Better for 2024

. The current Air lineup has a 10kW medium power inverter used for battery and cabin cooling.
Sounds like a reasonable hypothesis! What kind of cooling system does the GTP/Dream/Sapphire have? Is it different from the regular Air's 10kW system?

Sounds like a reasonable hypothesis! What kind of cooling system does the GTP/Dream/Sapphire have? Is it different from the regular Air's 10kW system?
I have not seen anything on the Sapphire or 2024 GT, everything else has the same 10kW system.

I have not seen anything on the Sapphire or 2024 GT, everything else has the same 10kW system.
If the 2022/2023 Dream/GTP have the same 10kW system, then that's not the answer, given they both charge 20-30% faster than the Pure/Touring/GT

Zero regrets for getting one of 1st 6 Pure AWD DDp SSp.
Hari, how did you know what # in the Pure series you were? I know I was the first Pure delivery out of the Plainview location, but I have no idea what number mine was in the production line. Like you, I have the AWD, SSP & DDP.

Hari, how did you know what # in the Pure series you were? I know I was the first Pure delivery out of the Plainview location, but I have no idea what number mine was in the production line. Like you, I have the AWD, SSP & DDP.
I don't know my number but on the day I got delivery, the first 6 were delivered and Peter was there to celebrate back in Dec 2022.

Back