• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Lucid Air Grand Touring For Sale

kmadonna

Cars
745e; 911 Turbo S
Quantum Grey exterior with Tahoe interior. 21"Aero Blade wheels. All typical features include Glass Canopy, Electric America Charging, Lucid User Experience with Navigation, DreamDrive Pro and Surreal Sound System. No issues with anything including software. 1700k miles. Xpel Ultimate Fusion Paint Protection Film installed on full vehicle body painted surfaces at a cost of $6500.

Don't want to sell, but can't find anyone to take over my 2022 745e lease which is what I was hoping for when I put the deposit down on the Lucid last year. Can not justify having both and the cost to buy out the 745e lease is ridiculous so, sadly, Lucid will go. Pristine condition.

$150,000.

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS WITH LOWBALL OFFERS. I will keep the Lucid rather than sell it for less than it is worth. Thank you.

The car is in Kingston, NY. 90 miles of New York City.

Attachments

• IMG_7293.jpg
    IMG_7293.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 204
I agree... This may be more intimidating for the folks with new pricing reservation holders..
For old reservation holders --> The price would be 139K with XPEL their choice will be still less than 150K..

I agree... This may be more intimidating for the folks with new pricing reservation holders..
For old reservation holders --> The price would be 139K with XPEL their choice will be still less than 150K..
I think that sounds about right. I think I'd be closer to $136,000 ($130K for the car plus $6000 for XPEL). Recent data points show a GT with 200 miles selling for 124,500 on 9/18 on BAT, with another 43 mile GT being bid to 126,000 (didn't meet reserve). The lowest price GTs on CarGurus are $136K to $138K, with the cheapest having been on that site for 78 days without a sale. The full body XPEL is definitely attractive and I suppose I'd value that pretty much at cost, considering the time/hassle with having it installed.

That Quantum gray is starting to grow on me over my Zenith Red. Sorry you have to ditch yours 😢. You might have better luck selling outside of these forums for that price. I’m curious if you already got at Caravana quote?

I think that sounds about right. I think I'd be closer to $136,000 ($130K for the car plus $6000 for XPEL). Recent data points show a GT with 200 miles selling for 124,500 on 9/18 on BAT, with another 43 mile GT being bid to 126,000 (didn't meet reserve). The lowest price GTs on CarGurus are $136K to $138K, with the cheapest having been on that site for 78 days without a sale. The full body XPEL is definitely attractive and I suppose I'd value that pretty much at cost, considering the time/hassle with having it installed.
Car Gurus lowballs everything but I agree there is not much interest in Lucid’s right now. The one with a dealer in Dallas is still unsold and they have been reducing the price but they paid 156 K for it months ago when there may still have been a premium. Perhaps wait for the new software updates and its reviews and maybe there will be more interest. The Economy and the Auto Finance rates are not helping either. Good Luck.

N
Quantum Grey exterior with Tahoe interior. 21"Aero Blade wheels. All typical features include Glass Canopy, Electric America Charging, Lucid User Experience with Navigation, DreamDrive Pro and Surreal Sound System. No issues with anything including software. 1700k miles. Xpel Ultimate Fusion Paint Protection Film installed on full vehicle body painted surfaces at a cost of $6500.

Don't want to sell, but can't find anyone to take over my 2022 745e lease which is what I was hoping for when I put the deposit down on the Lucid last year. Can not justify having both and the cost to buy out the 745e lease is ridiculous so, sadly, Lucid will go. Pristine condition.

$150,000.

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS WITH LOWBALL OFFERS. I will keep the Lucid rather than sell it for less than it is worth. Thank you.

The car is in Kingston, NY. 90 miles of New York City.
No longer available.

Hope that means you sold it, or better yet, found a way to keep it. Beautiful car.

Back