Lucid accessories

CraZ8

Verified Owner
Cars
2018 velar 2002 bmw z8
I realize that the car is brand new with only 1100 cars on the road but where are the manufacturers stepping up with custom add ons. I just made a template for a rear trunk mat and sent it to a company to be custom made. I’ll post pics when I get it back should any of you out there be interested in this. I’m sure they would be happy to make more. I would love to reach out to a manufacturer for an aluminum and rubber pedal set with a matching dead pedal. Maybe some carbon fiber rims in 19/20/21 inch sizes? How about some lit logo sill plates? The mind races

Maybe a EV thing up to this point. Have you ever noticed all the Teslas on the road without one bit of customization? They all look similarly boring. Maybe something on the inside but on the outside no different rims, painted calipers etc.

This makes me wonder are we going to see 1 million+ Cyber Trucks on streets with no paint variation?

This is IKEA phone table stand, does anyone know any good accessory to mount phone in Lucid?

Attachments

• FFDE5D94-F5F3-4CE5-ADE5-4029EA11307C.jpeg
    FFDE5D94-F5F3-4CE5-ADE5-4029EA11307C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 204
This is IKEA phone table stand, does anyone know any good accessory to mount phone in Lucid?
I haven't found one yet lol. Tried 5 different phone mounts and counting. None work well!

Maybe a EV thing up to this point. Have you ever noticed all the Teslas on the road without one bit of customization? They all look similarly boring. Maybe something on the inside but on the outside no different rims, painted calipers etc.
Many people in the San Francisco bay area customize their Teslas, with blacked out trim, painted calipers, aftermarket wheels, wraps, etc. Otherwise it's hard to identify your car in the parking lot.

1663873637632.png

Lucid engineers have hard lines mounted on the kitchen wall. They had no idea everyone has a smart phone and want's to have it were they can see it when in the car. I don't know if a single automotive engineer/designer on the planet has addressed this.

Even my lawn mower tractor has a place for a phone....designed when having the smallest phone possible was a thing.

Last edited:
View attachment 4854
Lucid engineers have hard lines mounted on the kitchen wall. They had no idea everyone has a smart phone and want's to have it were they can see it when in the car. I don't know if a single automotive engineer/designer on the planet has addressed this.

Even my lawn mower tractor has a place for a phone....designed when having the smallest phone possible was a thing.
Once CarPlay is out especially, I actually don’t want to see my phone. The forced “don’t text and drive” is actually helpful, to me.

Back