Low music volume

Chillywill75

Cars
Air Touring
Has anyone gotten this symbol when listening to the radio or music? It mutes the sound somewhat and after a period of time, the symbol goes away and the normal sound comes back.

Attachments

• 20240522_171401.jpg
    20240522_171401.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
It thinks navigation is talking to you. Are you using the built-in maps? CarPlay?

I have noticed that icon frequently while using carplay. Usually it doesn't go away. I thought it was related to waze trying to give me directions, but it persisted after the alert was done. When that icon appears, the volume dial doesn't actually change the volume even though the digital slider moves up and down. I have only been able to get it to resume working after a Bobby reset or by leaving the car and coming back later (aka putting the car to sleep). I have also noticed that the carplay audio completely goes out, moreso since the last 2.2.2 update; sometimes the phone doesn't trigger carplay and links to the Lucid bluetooth directly; and sometimes it works as expected.

I was not actively using CarPlay but had used it when my wife was in the car (she has the CarPlay). I was not actively using the navigation either. Since you mentioned it though, I’ll pay more attention to the association, thanks!
I never had to do a Bobby reset as it corrects itself after several minutes but thanks for the tip!

Back