Love the new charger

unTesla

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT, Rivian R1S
Its fast!
IMG_0331.jpeg

Did you install it yourself or did you hire an electrician?

What size breaker?

Look very clean…

We had electrician install ours and it’s on a 50A getting 9kwh consistently. 8hrs and 45 mins from 49 miles range to 371 this morning.

Is your charger functional on your wifi network - if you enter its IP address into a browser window, does the charger respond with a status webpage? Mine does not for some reason.

Is your charger functional on your wifi network - if you enter its IP address into a browser window, does the charger respond with a status webpage? Mine does not for some reason.
I have to reconnect to the Wi-Fi being broadcast by the charger and then type in IP from initial setup

I have to reconnect to the Wi-Fi being broadcast by the charger and then type in IP from initial setup
I also have to do this, Lucid's charger doesn't talk on my home wifi for some reason. It successfully negotiates an IP address with my router, and I can see during setup that the charger says it is connected to my home wifi, but nothing responds at that address. It also hasn't updated its netwoek firmware to 01.01.22 in over three weeks of being powered on.

I also have to do this, Lucid's charger doesn't talk on my home wifi for some reason. It successfully negotiates an IP address with my router, and I can see during setup that the charger says it is connected to my home wifi, but nothing responds at that address. It also hasn't updated its netwoek firmware to 01.01.22 in over three weeks of being powered on.
Yes…. I hope app integration is coming soon. Migrating the webpage into the app or making it native. All works well enough for me currently that I don’t have many gripes.

Yes…. I hope app integration is coming soon. Migrating the webpage into the app or making it native. All works well enough for me currently that I don’t have many gripes.
Yes, mine charges the Air A-OK and I think asking for more right now would be unnecessary. And it also works well on our Volvo EV when need arises.

I’m getting the Lucid Home Charger installed on Monday. Looking forward to finally having a charging unit for each EV.

I’m getting the Lucid Home Charger installed on Monday. Looking forward to finally having a charging unit for each EV.
Good luck! Whatever you do, don't turn it off if it starts flashing orange - this means a firmware update is in progress.

We eventually got it working after several tries. A few cautions. (1) don't use Safari on a Mac, only chrome works. (2) it does not seem to like network passwords with any special characters other than "!"; If you need to try again, leave it off at the breaker for at least 1 minute.

Good luck.

How much are people paying for a simple install ? Meaning if your box can support the 100 amp breaker and just a short run of wire?

Back