Looking for a good PPF wrap shop in South Florida recommendations. Please

Bocabob

Verified Owner
Cars
air grand touring
I am looking for a creative shop to make a vison come to life in south Florida any one with a suggestion and proof of work please many thanks

Not sure about South Florida, but in Central Florida Empire Auto Spa is where I'll be getting mine done.

Thank you very much I greatly appreciate it let me know how it turns out it might be worth taking the trip up to Orlando .... Of course it depends on who gets whose car first.....

I am looking for a creative shop to make a vison come to life in south Florida any one with a suggestion and proof of work please many thanks
I used John at Palm Beach Clear Bra for front PPF and entire car ceramic coating. He did a great job. I was his first Lucid but he had another 2 right behind me. The Riviera Beach service center knows him as well.

Thank you very much I greatly appreciate it let me know how it turns out it might be worth taking the trip up to Orlando .... Of course it depends on who gets whose car first.....
Side note, I have a post with the results

Just got my Model 3 wrapped at Supreme Wraps in Orlando, I know it's a drive but they did an AMAZING job! ☺️

IMG_0370.jpg
IMG_0371.jpg

I used Ironclad right around the block from Riviera Beach Lucid they are off the hook good

I used Ironclad right around the block from Riviera Beach Lucid they are off the hook good
Looking to protect front and truck area. Also would love to Stealth the top and front. What did you do with Ironclad and how much did it cost if you don’t mind me asking?

I did full ppf full ceramic full tint ... And we did a stealth look on certain parts of the car the whole thing came out to around $10,000 but you really need to talk to him and aren't out exactly what components you're looking to do prices are extremely Fair... But beside price the quality of the workmanship is top draw.... I posted pictures Post in thread 'PPF and More.....' https://lucidowners.com/threads/ppf-and-more.2435/post-76293

Wow! Turned out great! Looks incredible. I am getting the white also. I’ll definitely stop in. How long was the turnaround? Thanks for sharing!

It was about a week if you're going to the party the car will be there this Friday

Thought I saw something about the Party. Checked my email and didn’t see invite. I’ll ask my contact about it. What time is it Friday? Is it at the Service Center or the Showroom?

Back