light show update

jvb

Cars
LA-GT
Hey, does Lucid has Tesla’s equivalent of light show software update?

Only when you are installing an update .. then there's a whole lot of lights going on and off 😜

Hey, does Lucid has Tesla’s equivalent of light show software update?
Lucid hasn’t gotten to the point yet where they are adding that sort of “entertainment” feature. Some of us hope they don’t go there and instead continue to focus on driving features.

Different philosophies between the two companies. I’d be shocked if Lucid ever adds “fart mode” either.

Only when you are installing an update .. then there's a whole lot of lights going on and off 😜
Lol. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Lucid hasn’t gotten to the point yet where they are adding that sort of “entertainment” feature. Some of us hope they don’t go there and instead continue to focus on driving features.

Different philosophies between the two companies. I’d be shocked if Lucid ever adds “fart mode” either.
understand. I don’t expect and won’t expect fart mode but some festive entertainment would makes sense.

Completely agree! For the love of god, please no Fart mode!!! 😱

Back