Lets do this!

xponents

Cars
Kia EV9, future Air?
After a careful evaluation of all our car options, we have come to the conclusion that the Lucid Air is our best choice on a 18 month lease with the Gravity bridge(even though we absolutely despise leasing, 0 MF is very attractive). We are 99 percent sure that this will occur, the only factor that could stop this is not finding a car that matches our specifications(ZR, tahoe 1st choice).

I will post updates on our decisions if the ZR/tahoe does not become available.

There are no Zenith Red and Tahoe interiors that I know of in inventory for the GT trim.

There are no Zenith Red and Tahoe interiors that I know of in inventory for the GT trim.
We are looking for a touring, but the same applies. This seems to be the most popular combo and Lucid is selling every car with these combos they can make.

We are looking for a touring, but the same applies. This seems to be the most popular combo and Lucid is selling every car with these combos they can make.
We wanted ZR/Tahoe and I've had an eye on it from deposit until three days ago and none came available. Settled for ZR/Mojave and picked it up today! Now that we have it, I actually really like the grey. Tahoe is beautiful too but I was worried it would bother me forever.

There are some black Tourings with Tahoe - which I would have swapped too if we didn't live in TX. Black car is a hard no for me.

We wanted ZR/Tahoe and I've had an eye on it from deposit until three days ago and none came available. Settled for ZR/Mojave and picked it up today! Now that we have it, I actually really like the grey. Tahoe is beautiful too but I was worried it would bother me forever.

There are some black Tourings with Tahoe - which I would have swapped too if we didn't live in TX. Black car is a hard no for me.
I am also fine with ZR/SC, but the only int color with red is black, which you have.

Black is a no for us, but not because we don't like it; because we already have a black car. We are not eager to join in with the monochromatic bricks that occupy our roads today. QG is our second choice just because of how classy it is and how nice it works with the silver accents.

Interesting... I did not know they have 18 months lease program, what is lease with gravity bridge, can you please explain

Interesting... I did not know they have 18 months lease program, what is lease with gravity bridge, can you please explain
I would respond now, but it's 10 AM for me on a school night.. could I get back to you tomorrow? Sorry in advance!

It’s just an 18 month lease term that gives you the same payment as the 36 month lease but half the payments. It’s a 0 money factor lease, available on Touring and GT.

It was originally meant to be designed as a short term lease to get you into a gravity, but I don’t think it has anything to do with the gravity anymore, you don’t have to get a gravity at the end. I’ve been going through financing for 18 month lease and they’ve never mentioned anything about the gravity.

Back