Is there a best practice regarding leaving the car plugged all the time (specifically the mobile charger running 120/15A)? While I'm pretty sure it can't hurt, does it help in some way?
For example, the Tesla M3's 12V battery (I'm 2018 so non-Lithium) may need to be replaced more frequently if the car is not connected to a charger (no hard data, but anecdotally seems true). Is this the same for the Gravity? Once it reaches full charge, it appears to not draw current from the mobile connector (?). At this point, I assume the HV battery is dormant and the two 12V batteries are running the car. I'd hope that the car acts like a battery tender to the 12V system when it is plugged in.
For example, the Tesla M3's 12V battery (I'm 2018 so non-Lithium) may need to be replaced more frequently if the car is not connected to a charger (no hard data, but anecdotally seems true). Is this the same for the Gravity? Once it reaches full charge, it appears to not draw current from the mobile connector (?). At this point, I assume the HV battery is dormant and the two 12V batteries are running the car. I'd hope that the car acts like a battery tender to the 12V system when it is plugged in.