Lease Return - Changing wheels from 21" to 19"

Brandrup12

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
1BH4WTED
I am currently leasing a 2023 Air GT with 21" wheels.
To improve its range, I'm going to buy a set of used 19" wheels from the Lucid Marketplace.
Will I be allowed to return the vehicle with the 19" wheels, assuming they're official Lucid wheels in good condition with the right tread depth?

To improve its range, I'm going to buy a set of used 19" wheels from the Lucid Marketplace.
Will I be allowed to return the vehicle with the 19" wheels, assuming they're official Lucid wheels in good condition with the right tread depth?
I have never leased but I would suspect that the answer is yes BUT. The BUT is that they could hit you up for the cost of replacement 21" wheels and tires which would be a lot. This is a substantial change to the vehicle, not wear and tear. Why not just keep the OEM wheels/tires and put them back on before returning the vehicle?

No. This is prohibited.

Back